Saturday, December 08, 2007

End of the year - note

Greetings fellow Earthlings and Martians,

It is true, I've neglected this blog for a long time and my conscience is taking it's toll. Do I have interesting things to say ? Obviously. I lead a very cool and adventurous life. Done many things and I wish to share them but alas time does not permit to do so.

Stumbled upon a blog. A very interesting blog written by my native Sri Lankan born lady,stayed in Malaysia and decided to run away to escape ethnic cleansing. In the meantime, she managed to screw us (read:government) and in the mean time generated some publicity from MITI Queen branding her an atrocious LIAR. Well, we Malaysians are good at it.,especially the Government. Oops, you did not read anything malicious. It's just crazy me rambling.

Will be back with more postings and pictures. Yeash yeash, I say that ALL the time. LOL

No comments: